Nykaa IPO Details
Started in 2012, FSN E–Commerce Ventures Limited or Nykaa, is a technology company retailing consumer products. Considered a unicorn in the start-up space, Nykaa is an end-to-end beauty, personal care and fashion products company with an Omnichannel (Online and Offline) business model.
- 2,400+ Brands with over 1.8 million product choices
- International, Domestic as well as in-house brands
- Profitable with an efficient business model
- Proven technology platform
- Leading beauty and personal care company
- Competition from giants like Amazon, Flipkart and other players
- Availability of cheap and counterfeit products
- Competition increase in beauty and personal care industry
- Plans to raise upto Rs. 5,200 crore with a post IPO valuation of $7.4 billion
- Beauty and Personal Care market to almost double in 5 years
Nykaa IPO Dates
||28th Oct, 2021
||1st Nov, 2021
||8th Nov, 2021
|Initiation of Refunds
||9th Nov, 2021
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account
||10th Nov, 2021
||11th Nov, 2021
Nykaa IPO Price
|IPO Price Band
||Rs. 1,085 to Rs. 1,125 per share
|Minimum Investment Amount
|Maximum Investment Amount
||Rs.1 per equity share
Nykaa IPO Lot Size
|Minimum Lot Size
||1 (12 shares)
|Maximum Lot Size
||14 (168 shares)
Nykaa IPO Subscription Breakup
|Retail Individual Investors
Online Procedure to Apply For Nykaa IPO
Click here to read the entire procedure to apply for the IPO
Apply for the Nykaa IPO with Jiffy
Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
On tapping Nykaa IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.