Paytm IPO Details
Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s vision has propelled One 97 communications Ltd into India’s leading digital payments ecosystem. Paytm was launched in 2009, and is India’s largest digital payments platform for both consumers and merchants. One 97 communications Ltd, has the unique distinction of being the first company of India to have Berkshire Hathaway as investors, the legendary investment company founded by the equally legendary Warren Buffett.
- 333 million+ users and 21 million+ registered merchants
- India’s leading digital payments ecosystem with Paytm being the largest payments platform
- Most valuable payments brand with a estimated valuation of US$6.3 billion
- Rs. 2000 crore for acquisitions and strategic partnerships
- Acquire new customers and merchants
- Greater access to technology and more product offerings
- Plans to raise upto Rs. 18,300 crore with a post IPO valuation of $19.3-19.9 billion
- Includes fresh issue of Rs.8,300 crore and OFS of Rs. 10,000 crore
Paytm IPO Dates
||8th Nov, 2021
||10th Nov, 2021
||15th Nov, 2021
|Initiation of Refunds
||16th Nov, 2021
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account
||17th Nov, 2021
||18th Nov, 2021
Paytm IPO Price
|IPO Price Band
||Rs. 2,080 to Rs. 2,150 per share
|Minimum Investment Amount
|Maximum Investment Amount
||Rs.1 per equity share
Paytm IPO Lot Size
|Minimum Lot Size
||1 (6 shares)
|Maximum Lot Size
||15 (90 shares)
Paytm IPO Subscription Breakup
|Retail Individual Investors
Online Procedure to Apply For Paytm IPO
Click here to read the entire procedure to apply for the IPO
Apply for the Paytm with Jiffy
Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
On tapping Paytm IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.