PolicyBazaar IPO Details
Staying true to it’s ‘Compare. Buy. Save’ motto, PB Fintech or popularly known as PolicyBazaar has carved a niche for itself as a leading insurance and lending products provider. Started in 2008, while the financial world was coping with the housing crisis, PolicyBazaar went from strength-to-strength, providing Indians with a convenient platform for all insurance products. Today, PolicyBazaar is India’s foremost insurance aggregator.
- 51 insurer partners offering over 340 term, health, motor, home and travel insurance products
- Market Research Firm, Frost & Sullivan reports PolicyBazaar as having 93.4% market share based on policies sold and 65.3% of digital insurance sales in India by volume
- Paisabazaar launched in 2014 has partnered with 54 large banks, NBFCs and Fintech players to provide variety of loans
- Paisabazaar, India’s largest digital consumer credit marketplace with 51.4% market share (FY2020)
- Dynamic and experienced management team
- Integrated capital efficient models
- Brand building activities to attract new customers
- Design and create new innovative products
- Pursue strategic investments to scale faster
- Plans to raise upto Rs. 6,017.5 crore with a post IPO valuation of $5.5 billion
- Capitalize on the sharp increase in demand for online health and life insurance products due to Covid-19
PolicyBazaar IPO Dates
||1st Nov, 2021
||3rd Nov, 2021
||10th Nov, 2021
|Initiation of Refunds
||11th Nov, 2021
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account
||12th Nov, 2021
||15th Nov, 2021
PolicyBazaar IPO Price
|IPO Price Band
||Rs. 940 to Rs. 980 per share
|Minimum Investment Amount
|Maximum Investment Amount
||Rs.2 per equity share
PolicyBazaar IPO Lot Size
|Minimum Lot Size
||1 (15 shares)
|Maximum Lot Size
||13 (195 shares)
PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Breakup
|Retail Individual Investors
Online Procedure to Apply For PolicyBazaar IPO
Click here to read the entire procedure to apply for the IPO
Apply for the PolicyBazaar with Jiffy
Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
On tapping PolicyBazaar IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.